Sunday, October 6, 2013

At the end of the day it's just you...

If you really know me, then you would know that I'm not only optimistic (b/c I am an Aquarius ) but I'm also a realist. 
I believe shyt happens for a reason, and so forth. 
They're are many things I've learned in life. One of them would be trust , and how to trust. I don't trust easily, I need proof to know I can trust a person. I have been through so much in my life that I believe it's my story and my past. I don't need everyone to know the hardships and pain I have. I have figured that I'm prone to losing people. As you can see in my other blogs I talks about my brother and mom a lot. My mom died of ovarian cancer and my brother got killed at work, which his death was ruled out as a accident, I believe other wise! But I will not keep you by blabbing on to my theory.  The pain I face everyday is was keeps me going, well besides my two amazing babes. If walls could talk no one could handle the shyt I've seen and been through. Ok ok! I'm done!sorry ADHD kicking in as getting me side tracked.. I guess I have a lot to say but don't know how to say it , so I keep jumping from one subject to another. Oops. 

I give great advice to a lot of my friends . And one thing I will stick by is, stay true to who you are, b/c in the end all your gonna have is yourself! And it's true. We are born alone so most likely die alone.  I don't like seeing my friends suffer , especially over a man. Us, as women deserve the best, well unless your a home wrecking hoe bag then please skip this, men can't live with out us. We keep our home together, bills in order, kids together, laundry, cleaning, fed, and the damn list goes on! We may not be the bread winner all the time but we sure in the hell keep shyt together! 
I wish I cold take my own advice. Maybe I would have make better choices. And made my life financially fit for my family. I try to face my problems and hi them head on. But sometimes I wanna just run away and take a break from life. But as a mom I can't do that. 

Well any who . If you don't take anything from this post I just want you to know that at the end of the day the bad things don't matter, your mistakes are forgotten, if it's broken fix it!, and it's just you! 

No comments:

Post a Comment